1. The Most Bizarre Moments Of The Olympic Opening Ceremony
The Olympics happened this year! Which means we got another bizarre Olympic opening ceremony. Relive the madness.
2. Queen Elizabeth's 16 Most Excited Faces Of The Olympic Opening Ceremony
Queen Elizabeth was pumped for the Olympics. Like super pumped.
3. A Chinese Hurdler Falls Clutching His Achilles, Refuses To Quit
China's Liu Xiang gave us what may have been the 2012 Olympics' most powerful moment after he suffered a terrible injury.
4. South Korean Fencer Refuses To Leave The Floor After Getting Screwed
South Korea's Shin A Lam became an inspiration to millions when she made a courageous stand after being screwed over by a judge.
5. The Most Inspiring Paralympic Photos
If you have a heart, this will get it going.
6. McKayla Maroney's (Literally) Jaw-Dropping Vault
McKayla Maroney became a breakout star at the London Olympics thanks in part to her magnificent vault that helped lead the US Women to team gymnastics gold
7. McKayla Maroney Is Not Impressed
The other reason she became a breakout star was the memetastic stinkface she made when she didn't win individual gold.
8. Why Do We Need A Bronze Medal?
Ben Mathis-Lilley explored a question that many have wondered: Why does third place matter?
9. The Goofiest Basketball Player On Twitter: JaVale McGee
JaVale McGee is the patron saint of BuzzFeed Sports. This is why.